1. Real Estate Feasibility Study for the adequate assessment of the viability of an asset, land or Development, in two successive levels.
- Preliminary and / or complete and careful study.
- Legal and urban situation.
- Urban Audit.
- Study of market positioning and suitability
2. Delegated Management of the Property, integral or partial, for the development and execution of the promotion in the actions of:
- Promoting structure and financial engineering, own and external resources
- Structure and control of professional teams, negotiation and contracting
- Study of offers, comparison, award and monitoring
- Marketing and commercialization, control and / or contribution of the equipment
- Management, coordination and monitoring of the Promotion and sale
3. Defense of the Patrimony: Actions and Management in representation of the Property in front of Local and Autonomic administrations and third parties
4. Contribution of "Know How": Advice and professionalism to achieve the Objectives